Monday, March 23, 2009

Portrait Innovations

So, pretty last minute I decided I wanted to get Claire's 18 month portraits done and decided to go to Portrait Innovations. Claire was ready to go and happy as can be.........and then we walk into the packed studio filled with children and their families. After about a 30 minute wait (which I guess it could have been worse), it's finally our turn! But as we're walking into the studio area, Claire decides to have a meltdown just as the backdrop is being lowered. She won't sit by herself so they cover me with a white drape, and Claire sits in my lap....after some juice and a few ritz crackers we finally get a couple of good shots. If anyone has ever been to Portrait Innovations, you know they take well over 100 pictures....well we managed to get 18 total!! At least it wasn't hard to pick out our favorites. We picked two, and ended up getting them for free b/c I guess Claire's photographer felt bad. We'll do better for her 2 year pics. Next time I'm thinking about getting a photographer to meet us at Botanical Gardens or somewhere we can get pretty outside pictures! After all, that is Claire's favorite place to be! Here are the 2 we picked...they have been scanned into the computer, so they are not great quality! Hope you all have a great week!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...her pictures are cute! I know how you feel though....Savannah still has meltdown everytime we go to PI and she is almost 3 1/2! Needless to say, we are heading to the Botanical Gardens with a photographer next month to spare ourselves the drama!

The Hill Family said...

I can't believe she is turning into a little girl! She looks different just since Brooks' party. She is such a pretty little thing! You need to put her in a pageant, just don't turn into a stage mom and make her wear fake teeth like they do on Toddlers and Tiaras!!

Farrah and Jodie said...

Those are adorable! She's such a cutie with those big eyes and smile. I can't believe she's getting so big and has bows in her hair now. Melissa used Mandy Smith (I forwarded her website to you a couple of weeks ago) at Botanical Gardens yesterday. I'll let you know how the pics turn out. She's pretty cheap I think.