Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer Vacation

Last week James and I went to Seacrest beach with our friends while Claire had a mini-vacation at home with Grandma. While we were at the beach enjoying some sun (finally after 2 full days of rain), Claire and Grandma played outside, went out to dinners and spent Memorial Day with the Creel's. We all had a great time! James and I love our yearly friend's beach trip and look forward to it each year. Thanks Grandma for staying with Claire. I didn't do a great job taking pictures this year, but here are a few.

James and I outside the beautiful beach home we rented!

Me, Kelcei and Farrah ready for dinner at the Backporch

Me and Leslie

Kelcei and Andrew

Farrah and Jodie


Me and Farrah


1 comment:

Kelcei Chamberlain said...

We had so much fun! I didn't realize you even took any pictures.