Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Craft Project

I found this cute little idea for an Easter wreath from another girl's blog on-line. I thought it looked like a great, inexpensive way to make an Easter decoration for the front door. So, off to Michael's I went to buy the supplies. I set up an old sheet in our empty den (we still need more furniture) and away we went. Claire and Daisy wanted to help....aka, eat the Peeps. I think it turned out pretty cute for our first craft project. We will hang it on our front door tomorrow! (We have a storm door over the front door so the Peeps should be fine - if you're like me, I was worried they would disintegrate if they got wet)
Claire was in charge of the Peeps....do you notice the lovely food all over her face, she had her first taste of frozen yogurt just a few minutes before we started!
The finished project!

No comments: